We are currently hiring a Studio Lead Position for our El Cerrito location to start by March 15, 2020.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain teacher schedules and subbing, both online and print
- Assist with onboarding new teachers
- Manage our Teacher Assistant program, which is a yoga scholarship/work exchange program, including recruiting, training, scheduling, and managing the Teacher Assistants.
- Communicate with clients, teachers, and staff on administrative and customer service issues
- Keep studio facilities and resources clean, stocked, and in good operating order for classes
- Be an active and integral part of the Square One community by attending community events
- Each studio lead is also assigned an ali-studio project based on skills and experience
- Manage airbnb rentals, schedules cleanings, and responds to inquiries
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communicator
- Must be proficient in google docs and sheets, MS word and excel
- Experience in mindbody software preferred
- Able to troubleshoot and manage technology
- Self-starter, yet able to stick to protocols and guidelines
- All Square One employees must be willing to step in to ensure top-notch student experience, even if that involves scrubbing down a toilet
- Must be comfortable lifting up to 40 lbs, sitting, standing, and going up and down stairs
- $18 an hour to start, approximately 15-20 hours per week
- Flexible schedule
- Easy ability to schedule time off
- Unlimited yoga membership
- 100% scholarship to in-house yoga teacher training modules, after 6 months of service and as space allows
- Workshop discounts and/or comped tickets
- Paid Time Off: 12 hours PTO per year (accumulates 1 hour/month beginning 90 days after hire)
- 4 paid holidays per year
- Sick policy as required by law
To apply for the position, download and complete the and send it, along with a cover letter and resume, to . Applications without a cover letter or resume will not be considered.
No phone calls, please.