Job opening for full-time (40 hours per week) Customer Service Representative. Do you enjoy helping people? Are you a good listener? How are your computer skills? We are looking for someone with a good attitude, attendance and work ethic. Experience in an Auto Body Repair environment is helpful but not a requirement.
Our CSRs are responsible for the "customer connection" on phones and in person and must be polite, professional, helpful and hospitable. They also will learn to use our management software and enter invoices. Sometimes it may be necessary to drive a customer somewhere for vehicle drop off and pickup.
Shops are open Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
We are a family-owned and operated corporation now doing business as Fix Auto. We offer competitive wages and excellent benefits:
· Health insurance (which includes prescription discounts) premiums paid 100% for employees after 60-day waiting period. Dental and vision care available for a fee
· Commuter benefits and, if needed, 50% paid parking where lots are available nearby
· Cafeteria plan -- includes flexible medical spending and/or dependent care up to maximum as allowed by the IRS
· Paid Time Off (includes sick pay, personal and vacation--begin earning on day one of employment) as well as paid Holidays
· after a year of employment: 401k retirement plan
· There is great opportunity for growth and advancement; we will send you to any ICAR classes needed
Provable authorization to work in the U.S. including current CA Driver's License with clean driving record is required. We background and drug screen upon job offer and acceptance.
Great opportunity for growth and advancement! Our CSRs often learn to estimate or help in the shop production area.
Applications submitted through our website at www.lofrano.com (click on Employment and Customer Service Representative) will be viewed or you fax resume to 415 865-8421. Any privacy information entered on application cannot be viewed by employer until such time as a job offer has been made and accepted.
Hi, we are a family-run Collision Repair Business with multiple locations in San Francisco and San Rafael, California. We are always looking for new staff to join our already fantastic team. There are several different positions which we have listed out on our website.
Culture & Perks