La Petite Baleen Swim Schools is looking for qualified individuals who want to work at our swim school in Redwood City.
Do YOU want to make a difference in the life of a child?
Do you love kids?
Do you like to swim?
Then this is the job for you!
You will learn our award-winning curriculum and teach your students the most important life skills through swim lessons.
La Petite Baleen BENEFITS include:
- Full medical benefits (30+ hours a week)
- Wellness Reimbursement Benefits
- Vacation and sick pay (based on hours worked)
- Free swim lessons for your kids if you work 16+ hours per week or 50% if working lets then 16 hours per week
- Paid Training
- Company parties
- Employee recognition programs
- Weekly Bonuses
- Regular raises
- Opportunity for advancement
- Opportunity to build a wide variety of skills
- FREE transportation for working weekend shifts
If interested please send a resume that includes work experience and availability and email it or go to our career page and apply online.
We look forward to hearing from you!
La Petite Baleen, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
No phone calls, please
Since 1979, La Petite Baleen has been providing swim lessons in the San Francisco Peninsula. Open year round with heated indoor pools and 4 locations.