Are you a preschool teacher looking for a change? Or perhaps an experienced entertainer looking for a day job? JAMaROO Kids is looking for a team member to teach Music, Dance, or Yoga M-F full-time or part-time (9am - 1pm)!
The position includes PAID training and health insurance!
As we continue to acquire new schools/clients, we are actively looking for individuals who have experience in the Arts as well as strong background with young children (babies, toddlers and preschoolers) to become a part of Team JAMaROO!
Our Studio/Office is located in the Cow Hollow neighborhood of San Francisco; however, we are primarily a mobile company, where our teachers drive from school to school throughout the day in order to provide our classes. You will teach in the Peninsula the majority of the time with 1 day a week in San Francisco.
Therefore, you must have your own vehicle and be willing to drive.
Applicants must :
- Have a valid California Drivers License, a reliable vehicle for work, and undergo a background check (e.g. -- LiveScan fingerprint clearance, TB test, reference check, etc.)
- Have experience working with young children ages 2-5 years old and/or hold units in Early Childhood Education
- Have experience in the Arts (both formal and informal)
- Feel confident teaching in front of parents, teachers and school directors
- Be responsible, punctual, organized and flexible
- Be outgoing, friendly and enthusiastic about teaching
- Be a team player and work well with others
- Wear JAMaROO Kids teacher apparel during teaching hours
- Be willing to make at least a one year commitment
- Paid training for all types of classes
- Competitive wages ($22-$24/hour starting) with the opportunity for a raise after three months.
- Health Insurance offered to full-time employees
- The chance to grow with JAMaROO Kids as we continue to expand throughout the Bay Area
If you are interested, please submit your resume and visit us at www.jamarookids.com to learn more about our company!
JAMaROO Kids was founded in 2004 by Jamaica Stevens, a former preschool teacher who continues to study and participate in the Arts. JAMaROO Kids provides quality developmentally appropriate enrichment programs such as Music & Movement, Dance & Creative Movement, Yoga, and Storytime Art classes and entertainment services for young children in local preschools, family daycare centers, grade schools, after-school programs, and recreational centers throughout the Bay Area and at our San Francisco Studio. Our students are between the ages of 1-7 years old with a majority between the ages of 2-4 years. Currently, we work with over 130 well-known schools and continue to grow each year
Culture & Perks