Localwise is expanding our online job community and seeks a full-time Account Manager / Customer Success person to help lead the charge. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to develop and manage customer relationships, support a world-class sales team, and build an iconic company from the ground up. You’ll work alongside a close-knit team that is transforming the $25 billion local hiring market through the power of trusted relationships.
To date, Localwise has created a community of 250,000 users and serves nearly 20,000 business in the SF Bay Area and Chicago. Our newly hired reps are crushing their targets and building a fun-loving culture in the process. You’ll be supported by a rockstar team of top-notch engineers.
For additional information, click here:
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with SMB and nonprofit employers
- Collaborate closely with sales to identify and grow sales opportunities
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Work directly with SMB and nonprofit employers to execute hiring plans, including posting jobs, weekly check-ins, and strategizing hiring solutions
- Manage responses to challenging client requests
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Product, and other key groups to maximize effectiveness of the sales organization
- Live by Localwise’s values: ownership mentality, team first, pragmatic optimism, all-out hustle
- 1-7 years professional experience, preferably in an Account Management or Customer Success role
- Ability to hit the ground running in an account management role to help sales meet quotas
- Ability to work both independently and in a team setting
- Great interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Comfort working in a dynamic startup work environment
- Incredible attention to detail and work ethic
- Desire to build the next great startup from the ground up (this isn’t for everyone as it takes a TON of commitment!)
- Willingness to work extended hours alongside a committed team
- BA/BS degree required
- Base: $35-50k
- OTE: $55-85k uncapped
- Equity available for exceptional performers
Interested? Please send a resume and brief note of interest.