If you love being a fitness professional… you’re gonna love us!
If you’re tired of having to work for several studios and big box gyms just to make ends-meet… Keep reading.
iLoveKickboxing.com offers group classes in fitness kickboxing; it’s the world’s best fighters’ workout… without the fight! Nobody gets hit, hurt or made to feel bad. Helping our members get into the best shape of their life is our primary aim. No kickboxing experience? No problem! We will train the right person to become a top-notch iLKB Instructor. iLKB is an established international brand that is committed to providing affordable, accessible and the best fitness classes to our community.
iLKB is currently located in 44 states and 3 countries. Our class formats target a wide range of clients' needs - from the young to more senior, and beginner to advanced.
POSITION: The responsibility of our iLoveKickboxing.com Sales and Fitness Training Specialist is to assist the Studio Manager with new membership sales by helping new members enroll and teach life changing fitness kickboxing classes. The Sales and Fitness Trainer also assists with retaining current members and the sale of iLKB apparel and products. Kickboxing experience is not necessary however Group Fitness Sales knowledge or a fitness training background is preferred but not required.
• Excellent sales, communication, and customer service skills required • A desire to learn and engage with ILKB team and to pursue professional development
• Goal-oriented, and the desire to earn a professional wage is a must • Ability to learn and use our iLKB software system
• Ability to stand or sit for up to 8 hours throughout the workday
• Must be fluent in English and have excellent communication skills via in person, phone and email
• Must be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• Must have proficient computer skills and familiar with using Social Media
• Daily and/or occasional travel may be required.
• Execute our sales process for lead generation, follow up, and membership enrollment
• Conduct tours of our facility while establishing a relationship and targeting individual's needs and wants
• Maintain acceptable level of personal sales production
• Emphasize and enforce objectives of our studio as a fitness and wellness provider
• Present available services and products to our current members
• Book quality appointments to achieve monthly sales quota
• Participate in special events (health fairs, grand openings, community and B2B events) and via social media to promote our studio
• Assumes responsibility for developing and improving selling & enrollment skills
• Other duties as assigned
COMPENSATION & BENIFITS:
• $1,000 sign-on bonus, details and restrictions will be provided during interview!
• This position offers a top local wage for Part-Timers and a professional salary for Full-Timers; based on experience.
• Full Medical & Dental Insurance for Qualified Employee Commission paid on sales
• Opportunity for bonus based on performance.
• Huge opportunities for growth within the studios including additional management positions
Email your cover letter and/or resume with a brief description about you and your fitness background to; JDawson@ilovekickboxing
iLoveKickboxing - Pacifica
iLoveKickboxing takes the same workouts that pro fighters use to get so lean and toned... and makes them FUN and accessible. Any man or woman looking to shed those extra pounds, boost your fitness, and love life will love these classes.
Our philosophy is fun, fun fun. We know if you love your workout, you'll keep it up. And if you keep it up, you'll finally get those results you've been longing for.
Here are a few more things that make our workouts simply awesome...
Passionate, Amazing Instructors
Our instructors are hand-picked for two things: energy and passion. They want to help you. They want to pump you up and help you surpass your limits. And they want you to have fun.
They're very funny, too. Get ready to laugh and smile a lot in every class.
Kickboxing: The Ultimate Full-Body, Fat-Burning Experience
Kickboxing works your entire body, from head to toe. You’ll tone your arms, sculpt your legs and butt, and trim your abs too.
In every 60-minute class, you’ll strap on real gloves and punch and kick real heavy bags. Your adrenaline will flow. You’ll smile and have fun. You’ll let out a ton of stress.
And you’ll burn more calories than you likely thought possible.
Get Started Today!
Click the link to our website to get started with our amazing web special. Can't wait to see you soon!