City: Chicago & Schaumburg
Compensation: Competitive full time pay plus excellent health, prescription drug, vision, and dental insurance, 401K, paid overtime (we work 40 to 47 hours per week), paid time off/paid vacation, and paid training.
Employment type: Full-time
Do you like solving problems and helping people live better and safer lives? Do you like interacting with new people and making customers smile? Are you looking for a career with a stable company? Do you want to work as part of a team that loves to come to work every day? Invest in your career by joining our growing team!
Our insect pest division is expanding. We are seeking motivated entry-level and highly skilled and licensed pest control professionals for multiple technician positions. For 40 years Landmark Pest Management has thrived in Chicagoland. Our clients are within the City of Chicago and the greater suburban region. Locations include indoor and outdoor services for restaurants, municipal buildings, hospitals, multi-unit residential buildings, manufacturing facilities, and private homes.
Successful Candidates will possess the following characteristics:
1. Exceptional customer service skills
2. Excellent written and verbal communication
3. Passion for lifelong learning and interest in building a career
4. Ability to thrive in a diverse team environment
5. Problem solving abilities, attention to detail and solution oriented
6. Ability and desire to work with technology
7. Self-motivated, thriving in an independent work environment
8. Punctuality and time management skill
9. Disciplined, respectful, and courteous
10. A good driving record
11. Able to successfully pass a background check
1. Courteously engaging clients in a professional manner
2. Managing Integrated Pest Management treatment plans
3. Inspection, diagnosis and appropriate treatment of pest issues
5. Attending walkthroughs
6. Safely driving company vehicle
7. Keeping company vehicle organized and stocked with the appropriate amount of products to complete all jobs each day.
8. Correctly and efficiently installing any and all pest control treatment that the site calls for in accordance with the label on the product being used.
9. Properly documenting the use of each product for each location in accordance with state pesticide application regulations in the company computer system.
10. Staying current on license requirements and pest management techniques.
11. Safely setting and climbing ladders when necessary.
How to Apply:
1. Please apply for the position through this job posting.
2. Please read the information provided above and respond with why you feel you would be a good candidate for this job.
3. Please include your name, the town you live in, telephone number and availability.
4. Please visit our web site. Learn about the Landmark Difference and check out our Mission and Values.
Thank you for taking the time to learn about our organization. We look forward to reading your submission. Please make sure to include your telephone number in the body of your email. Thank you!
Required license or certification: Driver's License
Over the last 40 years, we have grown in experience and skill. Today we serve 6 Chicago counties and help more than 4,000 customers each year who are experiencing disturbance and damage caused by raccoons, mice, skunks, squirrels, opossums, bees, wasps, hornets, and many other wild animals.
Every one of our team members is licensed by the state of Illinois as a wildlife control expert, and each one of them is dedicated to solving the wildlife problems of Chicago’s residents, businesses, and municipalities with thoroughness and professionalism. We are available to answer your call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year, because wild animals don’t care if it’s a weekend or holiday.
Trust the experienced professionals of ABC Humane Wildlife to take care of your wildlife problem and to keep your family safe.