House of Bread Christian Academy (HBCA) is a private school – serving students from TK through 6th grade – with a music/performing arts program. HBCA is a ministry of HofB Christian Church.
We have an opening for a committed:
Transitional K/ Kindergarten Teacher, full-time/part-time.
- Must have experience working with children and parents. - Early Childhood degree preferred (CA Preschool Teacher Certification with 12 units in ECE)/B.A. in Child Development a big plus.
- CPR and First Aide certification preferred.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Must be a practicing Christian, an active member of a local Bible-based church, and be willing to support/follow HBCA’s statement of faith.
- Organizational skills, creativity, and enthusiasm for improvisation.
- Experience and competence in advising and working with parents.
- Assumes responsibility for the educational objectives of the program as well as program policies and regulations
- Shows enthusiasm for the day, coming up with new and interesting ideas and activities to share. Engages the children throughout the day.
- Enjoys teaching children and expresses a genuine interest in their needs. Cultivates positive self-esteem through respectful and caring interactions with children.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check including fingerprinting.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepares lesson plans and implements curriculum for the TK/K class (Abeka).
- Works with the Administration, parents, teachers, and students to provide excellence in service, instruction, and communication.
- Follows preschool policies and procedures.
- Attends all training, staff meetings, and other HBCA functions.
Please direct your completed application, including a cover letter, resume, a copy of diploma(s), reference letters, transcripts, etc. to:
HBCA, 6521 Hazel Ave., Orangevale, CA 95662
email scanned copies to office@HOFBacademy.org
Welcome to House of Bread Christian Academy, a private school where your child will blossom! We are enrolling now!
We are a private elementary school (Grades TK-6) with high academic standards of a rigorous, time-tested Abeka curriculum. Our Academy is a safe place for your children—we will help them to develop academically, spiritually, and physically–and enjoy learning. We make sure your child is getting a balanced education with an efficient class schedule, low student-teacher ratio, plenty of physical exercise, and daily healthy hot lunches. We will prepare your student for middle and high school through developing outstanding academic skills and a virtuous character; Academy will also help your child(ren) to learn how to read by the end of the Kindergarten year to prepare every student for the rigor of school academia; and we will assist your kids to develop good habits and life skills to become successful and self-sufficient members of our society.HBCA is located right in the heart of Orangevale, CA—close to the Orangevale Walmart Supercenter (Hazel & Greenback). We are here to serve your family, just 10 minutes from I-50 and 15 minutes from I-80. We would love to meet you in person when you stop by or answer any questions if you call us! #LetYourChildBlossom
Culture & Perks