Fitness Formula Clubs is hiring unique, talented and knowledgeable Massage Therapists who are interested in building and maintaining a steady clientele with our membership base. At FFC, you truly become part of a family that is here to care for and nurture relationships with other staff and club members. Establish creative treatment plans with your clients and walk with them as they pursue their personal wellness journey.
Ideal candidates are honest, loyal, outgoing and comfortable educating others on the value and benefits of massage therapy. Come join us today -- your career awaits you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish rapport and trust with members and clients
- Create therapeutic treatment plans for clients
- Play an active role in client and member retention
- Effectively and professionally follow-up with clients
- Complete, file, and maintain accurate and effective SOAP notes.
- Meet and exceed individual goals
- Spend time when not scheduled with clients on the fitness floor and around other areas in the club, networking with prospective clients (members & staff) and actively engaged in building a clientele
- Additional duties as assigned include but are not limited to: tending to amenity replenishment, assisting in light spa housekeeping, covering spa reception desk, assisting with turnover of treatment rooms when necessary, folding of spa laundry, etc.
- Valid State of Illinois license in Massage Therapy with a minimum of 700 training hours
- Proficient in massage modalities including Swedish Massage, Deep Tissue, Myofascial, Prenatal, FFC Signature services (once trained), Trigger Point, Aromatherapy, et al
- Minimum of six (6) months previous experience in Massage Therapy and/or 2 years of experience in a customer service related field.
- Works 3+ shifts per week, with the availability to work evenings / day / weekend shifts as per business demand
- Comfortable interacting with prospective club members
- Medical, Dental, & Paid Time Off for Full Time employees
- Flat rate pay
- Company paid and discounted Continuing Education opportunities
- Monthly bonus opportunity
- Complimentary universal club membership
- Discounts on spa, fitness, and retail
- Referral bonus up to 8% of revenue of referred employee
- Employee Recognition program