Frog Hollow Farm Cafe is an extension of Frog Hollow Farm in Brentwood, California. At our farm-to-table cafe in the historic Ferry Building, our new and repeat guests enjoy a unique experience-seasonal sandwiches, pastries, and salads, prepared daily in-house using stonefruit and vegetables from our farm and other local farms. Also, we sell our line of products, organic conserves, olive oil, and freshly baked goods in our cafe. We are looking for an energetic, reliable, customer-friendly, food-loving team member.
* Previous experience in food sales and light kitchen food preparation (1 yr min)
* Provide excellent customer care service
* Ability to work in a *fast-paced* environment
* Experience in Point-of-Sale systems (Square, Revel, or Spark Pay
* Must be 21 years of age
* Experience in preparing coffee beverages
* Ability to multi-task
* Appreciation or knowledge of organic food especially fruit
* Fluent in a second language (Spanish is a plus)
* Cross-trained in Front of House & Back of House
* Cash handling
* Maintain a clean and safe workplace
* Food and beverage preparation
* Effective communication with both customers and coworkers
* Full-time employment includes employee meal benefits, health benefits, employee discounts, shared tips and competitive pay
* Weekend work is REQUIRED
* Must be flexible to work morning shifts (6:15am, 9:30 am), and evening shifts (starting 2:00pm).
Please have two references available at time of interview.
Frog Hollow Farm Cafe is a true urban farm stand for Frog Hollow Farm. We enjoy many new and repeat customers as well as numerous summer tourists. The cafe has been featured in SF chronicle and our pastry chef Becky Courchesne has had her recipes featured in the New York Times. Our organic tree-ripened stonefruit are shipped nationally and are sold in local stores.
Culture & Perks