Are you are looking to make a difference in the lives of children and families and can meet ALL of the following requirements?
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA OR EQUIVALENT
- HAVE A CURRENT DRIVER'S LICENSE & RELIABLE, PERSONAL TRANSPORTATION
- BE ABLE TO PASS A BACKGROUND CHECK WITH A CLEAN RECORD
If so, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
REGISTERED BEHAVIOR TECHNICIAN
- Working with Children - Special Needs
- Entry Level Training Provided
- Variable Hour Position includes: Paid Mileage, Drive Time and cell phone allowance
This is a wonderful job opportunity where you will be working as a Behavior Implementer at Autism Collaborative Therapies Inc. At Autism Collaborative Therapies Inc., our employees are our greatest asset. The people who make our team are creating solutions and changing lives for individuals with disabilities and special needs, families, and communities throughout the East Bay. Autism Collaborative Therapies Inc. is in a period of expansion and growth! This is an exciting time to join our dynamic team of people who are passionate about their work !!!! Join us and let's make a difference together! Because we work with school-aged children, availability to work during the late afternoon/early evening hours is required.The Implementer utilizes the individualized educational and behavioral programming designed by the Director/Behavior Manager to:
- Provide 1:1 Therapy service in a child's home, school, or other natural environment
- Teach new behavioral, social, and daily living skills.
- Effectively respond to and minimize difficult or disruptive behaviors by utilizing the behavior plan created by the behavior manager
- Run programs and collect empirical data to track child’s progress.
- Complete required paperwork including, but not limited to, daily clinic notes, behavior tracking sheets, graphs, and daily validation of work hours into the payroll system
- Organize and create teaching materials.
- Train the parent(s)/guardian to effectively implement the plan within the home and community setting, with guidance from the supervisory team.
- Attend scheduled staff meetings/training
- Remain in adherence with HIPAA regulations
Minimum Education, Experience & Training Equivalent to:
- High School diploma required; relevant experience preferred.
- Be a Registered Behavior Technician or become certified (training provided) within 90 days of employment
- Knowledge of evidence-based methodologies found to benefit children with ASD preferred, including Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA).
Job Types: Part-time with the possibility of full-time hours
Salary: $15.00 and up