Love what you do!!
Music for Minors (MFM) is currently seeking inspiring individuals who speak both English and Spanish who are excited to share their love of music with students. We would love to hire musicians who are available 2-4 days per week, between the hours of 8:30 AM and 2:30 PM.
Educators provide weekly lessons using MFM's standard-based online curriculum that incorporates singing, movement and instruments.
• Competitive employee compensation
• Paid training and professional development
• Online standard-based curriculum for TK-5th grade
• Instrument kits and music resources provided
• 1:1 Mentor
• All class time meets prerequisites for many college credential programs
• Join a team of vibrant and skilled musicians and educators
• Love working with children, grades K-5
• Ability to sing on pitch, and experience as a vocalist or instrumentalist
• Must be out-going, upbeat, organized, and patient
• Music degree and teaching experience preferred
• Background check
Organization ProfileMusic for Minors is a nonprofit organization with over 40 years of expertise in elementary music education. Operating in the San Francisco Bay Area, our faculty provides students in TK-5th grade with a program of diverse, participatory musical instruction that serves to enhance children's enjoyment, appreciation, and knowledge of music.
Music for Minors is a nonprofit with over 40 years of expertise in elementary school music education. Our mission is to nurture in children a lifelong love of music. Operating in the San Francisco Bay Area, our staff provides students in transitional kindergarten through fifth grade with a program of diverse, high-quality musical experiences.
Culture & Perks