Behavioral Technician (Training Provided) for Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder
Are you thinking about a career in Education, Teaching, Tutoring, Childcare, Therapy, Special Needs, Behaviorist, Psychologist, Speech Therapist, Occupational Therapist, Social Work, or Pediatrician? Gain valuable experience, which will help you get to your chosen career path!
BIA is a recognized leader within the community for intervention and support of young children and adolescents diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD). BIA's mission is to significantly improve the lives of children diagnosed with Autism by providing innovative and individualized treatment.
We are currently hiring aspiring and experienced behavior technicians! We offer a paid intensive on the job training for all employees. We are seeking individuals who are looking for a fulfilling career, who love working with children, can think creatively, and are ready and willing to learn and help those in need.
Responsibilities and Duties:
BIA provides applied behavioral analysis (ABA) services to children and adolescents ages 18 months to 18 years of age. Services are offered via a hybrid program, combining clinic based, in home and community settings. Behavior Technicians will work one-on-one with clients collecting data and carrying out programs. Other duties include:
Hours and Availability:
· Part-Time positions available!
· Monday through Friday, 8:00am-6:30 p.m. (exact session times vary from this time-frame)
· Must be willing to travel!
· Must be energetic and creative! - BA/BS degree preferred but not required
· Spanish speaking preferred but not required.
· Experience with young children a plus!
· Must be timely, reliable, make a minimum 1-year commitment
· Must have daily and reliable access to an insured vehicle
· Current TB test and fingerprinting required upon hiring
The Perks of Working with BIA:
· Full-Time Benefits
· Paid CPR and First Aid Training
· Career Advancement Opportunities
· Equipped with tablets and electronic data collection
· Drive time and mileage reimbursement
· Paid sick time and opportunities for holiday pay
· Staff appreciation events and awards
· Accommodations for school and work schedule
How to Apply:
BIA's mission is to significantly improve the lives of children diagnosed with Autism by providing innovative and individualized treatment.
BIA is a recognized leader within the community for intervention and support of young children diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASDs), which include Autism, Asperger’s Syndrome, and PDD-NOS (Pervasive Developmental Disorder Not Otherwise Specified).
Culture & Perks