Independent Contractor Transcriptionists to transcribe recorded audio interviews and meetings of various topics. Work is done independently and must satisfy minimum quality scores and weekly production amounts. All work is done remotely at Independent Contractor's work location.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Accuracy - Ability to transcribe clean and verbatim with 99% or higher accuracy.
Formatting - Ability to learn and adhere to High Fidelity's transcript formatting standards.
Ideal Candidates will have:
• Transcription training and experience.
• Experience with interview and focus group transcription.
• Ability to transcribe 30 min to 1 hour of audio per day.
• Minimum 70 WPM
• Transcribe in adherence to High Fidelity's formatting standards.
• Ensure all transcripts meet or surpass 99% accuracy.
• Provide responsive and proactive communication with office team.
• Submit completed jobs before or by the file due date/time.
• Work in accordance to established weekly production target amounts.
About the Job High Fidelity is a general transcription company headquartered in Minneapolis, MN. We serve video production companies, advertisement agencies, law offices, and education centers. High Fidelity has a customized work portal that allows at-home transcriptionists to select files, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. New business and annual growth have us looking to infuse our team with more top talent - dedicated professionals who take pride in their exceptional transcription speed and accuracy, and who have made transcription a specialization.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
We are a professional audio transcription service headquartered in Minneapolis, MN. We believe that quality, confidentiality, and price are equally important. High Fidelity Transcription makes transcribing your audio or video recording easy and economical.
11-50 team members
Culture & Perks