Job Description – Part Time We’re looking for a talented individual who wants to work in a fun, high-energy work environment in our convenient Uptown Store.
As a member of our sales/service delivery team, you will have the opportunity to directly impact the growth of our business. You will be responsible for converting in-bound sales opportunities from internet generated quote requests.
Candidates who excel in this role are confident, focused, strong communicators that enjoy a retail fast paced environment.
· Entering quotes for new business
· Processing and entering reorders
· Working with the walk-in customers
· Managing the daily email inquiries
· Handing in-bound customer calls
· Work-In-Process Support
· Attending the daily Pipeline Meeting with the technical Staff
· Supporting the Technical staff as they process new business
· Supporting the accounting processes
· A competitive spirit and desire to be successful
· Confidence and great phone presence
· Excellent customer service skills
· The ability to take/implement feedback from your peers and leadership
· Reliable and on-time
1 or more years of sales experience is ideal
· Production Experience
· Retail Experience
· Flexible Hours (up to 20 hours a week) 2-3 days a week
· Close to Bart
Minuteman Press is a leader in business communication product and services. When it comes to business communications services, we can do it all. With a complete range of products and services at your disposal, we can help you get your message out to customers, employees and vendors alike.
Using the latest printing and document management technology, we handle your projects from start to finish. Our energetic and experienced staff is dedicated to delivering what you need, when you need it.
Culture & Perks