PRO Martial Art's Campbell seeks highly motivated, positive, friendly, clean cut and professional black belt instructors in Tang Soo Do, Tae Kwan Do, or traditional karate.
We are a family school that specializes in children between the ages of 4 and 13. We also offer Adult Karate/Kickboxing classes
The right candidate should have at least a black belt in their discipline, 5+ years' experience working with children, and a love of martial arts.
• Instructors work closely with other team members to facilitate child-focused learning within the classroom. The instructors will be responsible for deploying proprietary predetermined, child-focused lesson plans. Inspiring each child's potential through our innovative curriculum, inclusive and fun environment.
• The Instructor will integrate new children into the PMA classroom through our strategically designed integration procedure.
• Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do, Tang Soo Do, or Traditional Karate. Other forms accepted.
• Ability to teach predetermined lesson plans with high energy.
• Superior communication skills with emphasis on children 4-14 years of age. Prior experience necessary.
• Able to pass criminal and child safety background checks.
• Valid Driver's License.
Contact: Mark at 4084103053
Please Do Not Call the Office
PRO Martial Arts is about far more than kicking, punching and karate workouts. From kids to adults, from beginners to experts, from karate, to kickboxing and much more – every class at PRO Martial Arts includes a core focus on building confidence, staying safe, and developing character.
PRO Martial Arts offers a cohesive blend of the best elements of traditional Korean martial arts. Incorporating elements of Tang Soo Do, Tae Kwon Do and Hapkido, the system provides the opportunity to develop a potent blend of strength, flexibility, coordination, and balance, while learning effective and proven self-defense techniques in a fun and energizing environment. But what truly sets PRO Martial Arts apart are our innovative, exciting, and proprietary programs from ages 3-17 are the difference between PRO Martial Arts and other schools:
The ARMOR® Program is comprised of 12 weekly lessons on Bullying Prevention and 12 separate lessons on Predator Prevention. The lessons were developed based on research from reputable sources specializing in child safety, child psychology, and crime prevention. Every lesson is stand-alone, ensuring students can enter the course at any time. This program is designed to ensure that students have the ARMOR® needed to stand tall against bullying behavior and predator activity – both online and in their everyday lives.
The Character Education and Advanced Leadership Programs are designed to use martial arts as a direct delivery vehicle for character education and leadership messages. These interactive programs are designed to provide students with instruction to build character and leadership skills, along with the tools to measure their progress and understanding. These programs are made up of short, informational modules, offered to students before martial arts instruction. The overall goal: Building Character for a Lifetime®.
We also offer programs for adults! From martial arts training, self-defense, fitness kickboxing and yoga*, our adult programs combine functional athletic drills and proven martial arts techniques to create a holistic workout for the mind and body.
All of our facilities are held to the highest standards of safety and cleanliness. Our staff and instructors are held to the same uncompromising standards of excellence.