Workbridge Associates, a leading provider of contractor and permanent technology recruiting services, is rapidly expanding due to significant growth in the IT staffing sector. Join our team to become a highly successful Tech Recruiter and enter into our proven training and leadership development program to potentially earn a role as a business manager overseeing sales operations in any of our 21 locations in North America. This position is in our San Francisco office, located in heart of the Financial District, two minutes from Bart Station, and walking distance to AT&T Park.
As a Tech Recruiter you will be working with industry-leading technology companies – from cutting edge early startups to Fortune 500 companies, develop a strong professional network, and grow your own profitable book of business.
You will learn how to:
- Target candidates/clients through our proven sourcing and market research methodology
- Open new accounts using effective sales practices over the phone and online
- Execute a successful recruiting process from start (source) to finish (hire) using our vast set of ‘best practices’ guides and tools
- Educate and advise candidates/clients to build strong and trustworthy relationships with customers
- Work within a collaborative team to collectively deliver the best possible recruitment experience
- Network and become a well-connected member of your local tech community via our proprietary technology meetup series “Tech in Motion” events
We will provide you:
- Training, training, and more training – our training program is unlike any other. A vast library of 60+ courses build the necessary foundation to succeed and flourish in your role
- Ongoing one-on-one support and mentorship in all aspects of your role and development
- Accelerated title and salary growth (our most successful Recruiters are promoted into a management seat within two years)
- Base salary with merit-based raises throughout the first year with clear path to commission
- Highly competitive benefit package: health, vision, dental, 401k, gym reimbursement and more!
- A fun and energetic work environment that makes you excited to go to work every day!
As an ideal candidate, you’ll:
- Communicate confidently in person, over the phone, and online
- Focus on the positive and strive for continual improvement
- Be ambitious and motivated to achieve results
- Display a strong interest in business development and sales
- Collaborate and operate well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Be effective at building strong relationships
- Adhere to a strong work ethic and sense of commitment
- Enjoy learning about the IT industry
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or honorable discharge from military service
Since 1989, Workbridge Associates (a subsidiary of Motion Recruitment Partners) has helped organizations of all sizes with their hard-to-fill technology recruiting needs. Our teams operate in 10 cities across the US as well as Toronto (Canada) and are technology experts. We specialize in direct hire roles, contract-to-hire positions, and contract staffing. Interviews are occurring now – submit your resume today for consideration.Workbridge Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Workbridge is the proud creator of Tech In Motion Events – the nation’s leading tech meet up community. Feel our energy, passion, and pride by watching our Leadership Gala video – you’ll want to be there next time!Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.