TranSystems Corporation is looking for a Civil Engineer to join our growing engineering team. The ideal candidate will be a licensed engineer with 4 to 10 years of professional experience on a diverse range of transportation-related projects.
The preferred candidate must possess strong technical skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to lead and manage technical work and multidisciplinary projects. PE license preferred, not required. Progress shown towards obtaining PE is highly recommended.
• Preparation of conceptual design and construction documents using Microstation/Geopak/OpenRoads and AutoCAD/Civil 3D, SewerCAD
• Preparation of investigative design reports, studies, and databases/maps. GIS experience preferred, not required.
• Project coordination with in-house engineering and architects and outside consultants.
• Mentor, train and oversee the work of junior staff as well as maintain a hands-on role in the production of deliverables.
• Working under the general supervision of the team leader, the candidate will direct, coordinate, and exercise functional authority for planning, organization, control, integration, and completion of engineering projects.
The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic and the ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced setting.
Culture & Perks