We are looking for a courteous, hardworking, and upbeat Part-time and Full time Front Desk/ Spa Attendant to join our team. Our team understands that our clients expect a high level of service from us. We also feel that quality of life and enjoying your work is important. We truly care about each other, and the reputation and future of the business.
This position is the first line of contact for any problems or issues for clients, and as the Client Relations Manager, ensuring that the environment is clean, tidy, welcoming, and efficient is a must. This position is accountable for the appropriate and efficient booking of appointments and requires a knowledgeable person to communicate our brand of services and memberships on an expert level. Commission is provided with all membership and package sales!
* Answer Phones 100% of the time during business hours in a friendly manner.
* Provide tea/water beverage service to spa guests.
* Opening/closing procedures of the Spa.
* Maintain a clean work environment.
* Engage Clients in a friendly manner.
* Explain Products, Services, Membership, Packages.
* Book appointments accurately and efficiently utilizing sophisticated reservation software.
* Usher clients through their process, ensuring a delivery of five star standards every day.
* Mediate and resolve client issues.
* Process reservations.
* Learn about products and services for client communications.
QUALIFICATIONS POSITION-SPECIFIC SKILLS REQUIRED
Our spa offers a fun and supportive team environment that emphasizes the small details of the spa to enhance customers experience with each visit. We are locally-owed business that is known for being the best spa in East Bay.
Culture & Perks