Care Coordinator San Francisco | Part-Time or Full-Time
Zana Medical is looking for a motivated professional wanting to learn and grow with our team. We are an intimate startup bringing new life to the world of chronic disease management, starting with clinical cannabis treatments.
As a care coordinator you will focus on customer service and work closely with the co-founders to ensure that our patients and doctors are supported. You will be coordinating online virtual doctors appointments and managing our online chat to answer any questions that patients have, including questions relating to our online treatment program, where to access safe cannabis medicine and how to schedule appointments. You will be the face of the company!
Who You Are:
You're able to work effectively and efficiently with minimal guidance
· Relatively Tech Savvy.
· Creative and flexible
· Enthusiastic about learning and improving Desirable
· Previous experience in customer service (ZenDesk a plus)
· You have a lot of energy and are hungry to have an impact at an early stage startup focused on bettering patients lives and where you can grow quickly.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
· Ability to write and do light design tasks
· Thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
· Creative thinker with an enthusiastic will to learn and try new things · Excellent analytical and execution skills
· Understanding of basic online marketing metrics
· Working knowledge of marketing platforms and Google Analytics are a plus but not required
To apply please send your resume in an email and answer the question "Why do I want to work for Zana Medical and why is it a good fit?
Zana Medical Group is committed to guiding patients through the process of finding cannabis treatments that safely address their conditions, symptoms and overall well-being.
We believe that current healthcare models aren’t delivering clear, usable information for patients to integrate into their daily lives. By harnessing the power of virtual, mobile and other low-impact communication technologies, we deliver higher-impact care and better long-term results for our patients.