Desired Skills and Qualifications; Organized, Multi-tasker, Proficiency in CRM (i.e. ACT!, SugarPro, SFDC), Results Driven, High Energy Level
As a part-time Sales and Marketing intern, you will have an opportunity to join an exciting company that specializes in the latest in underwater robotic drone technology.
Global sales and marketing support role vital to the promotion of our products and services to a variety of industries.
• Update customer, sales agent and account data into CRM database
• Refer sales leads to sales agents
• Follow-up emails and/or calls to sales representatives on all outstanding leads
• Manage process of sending and tracking quotes
• Work with VP of Sales and Marketing on all marketing campaigns
• Send marketing brochures and other materials to sales agents (email or USPS)
• Communicate content generated by VP for our social media and website updates
Position available immediately.
Deep Ocean Engineering started as a small engineering company in 1982 and has grown to become one of the leading manufacturers of sophisticated ROV systems being used in the field worldwide. Based in the Silicon Valley, CA, we continue to build, design, and manufacture the highest quality ROV systems in the world. Here at Deep Ocean Engineering, we are able to accommodate all of your ROV and USV needs encompassing sales, service, production, instruction and installation of the most advanced systems in the world. We've got you covered above and below the surface. Let us know what you want to accomplish and we can help!