On December 27, 1976, Angelinas first opened it's doors to the public. The concept for the restaurant evolved over many years based on the fine Genovese cooking handed down to us by Angelina. In 1913, Angelina, at the age of 18, left her province of Genova and traveled to San Francisco. There, she met Nick, a fellow Genovezan. They married, and in 1922 moved to the rural community of Linden where they began farming.