Qidza is a digital health startup in San Francisco. Our passion is developmental milestones for babies, and being able to help provide peace of mind to parents for knowing how their baby is developing.
Our team is led by experts in the fields of developmental research & developmental psychology, and we have partnered with the president of the AAP as well as other pediatric screen tools to develop a world class team in tackling developmental issues.
We are looking for a smart and creative professional to manage our social media and to help increase engagement and interaction with members in our community.
What You Will Learn:
• How to create a long term social media plan and marketing calendar.
• How to track social media analytics using HootSuite.
• How to create compelling content.
What We Require:
• Background in Marketing, Communication, or other related discipline.
• Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
• Creative and confident– not afraid to be a bold and outside the box thinker.
• Love for using social networking sites, and general excitement to learn new skills.
You are what we are looking for!
The position begins ASAP and after 3 months the position will be review. Your schedule is flexible and we accept remote applications. This is an unpaid internship
Please include a very creative cover letter introducing yourself and containing your social media accounts links.