Follow to know about new job openings at Atlantic Premier Consulting.
About Atlantic Premier Consulting
Our client, a large distributor of Sharp and Canon print solutions, is seeking success-driven, self-motivated individuals for Entry Level Business to Business, Account Executive/ Business Development positions. They offer a competitive $30,000 salary base + commission. As a point of reference, the actual 2015 compensation data for all associates with no prior experience is as follows:
1st-Yr Account Executive (AE): lowest paid AE total comp $59,000 / average $69,000 / highest AE total comp $79,000
2nd-Yr Account Executive (AE): lowest paid AE total comp $84,000 / average $101,500 / highest AE total comp $119,000
Requirements: 4-year college degree; must be able to pass a drug screen and criminal background check. No sales experience required - excellent training provided and many career growth opportunities.
Experience Req: 0 - 10 years / New Graduates Welcome to Apply (will train)
Bachelor’s Degree / 4-yr College Graduate
Must be able to pass drug screening and criminal background check
Basic duties of Entry Level Account Executive include:
• Face-to-face calling on existing and potential business customers to market print solutions/devices.
• Prepare sales presentations and proposal
• Build, maintain and update customer database in Compass CRM system
• Train users on new equipment and resolve customer issues in a timely fashion.
• Outstanding Training Program – formal paid training is 1 week, plus ongoing daily training approximately 1-2 hours in duration.
• Quarterly & Annual Awards
• Annual President’s Club Trip for those meeting certain criteria and one guest included
• Transportation Allowance
• Annual Award for Top Rep
• Earn Manufacturer Bonus Incentive Points
Comprehensive benefits package, which includes:
• Company 401K, 50% matching
• Paid Time Off
• Tremendous Growth Opportunities
• Health and Dental Insurance Available
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Outlook, Word, Excel) and web products.
• Knowledge of Compass or a CRM system would be a plus.
• High Energy, Forward-Thinking, Goal-Driven individual
Video interview via FaceTime or Skype required.
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION : Please submit your updated resume (in PDF or Word format) and I will contact you. [Note: In order to have our candidates stand out from other resumes we have found it effective to submit a headshot with your candidate package to our client(s). Do know it is not required to be considered for the role. However, if you would like to standout above other candidates, please email your headshot when you send us your resume. Your information will be kept private and only used to qualify you for this position. It will not be used for spam or any other purpose whatsoever]. Thank you.