Piano, Voice, Guitar, Violin & Drum Teachers needed for fast growing music school!
4/4 School of Music is a fantastic place to teach and we are growing fast! More than 10,000 music students have chosen to study with our teachers over the years. You should be part of our fantastic faculty in 2017-2018.
* A perfect part-time job if you are a Nanny, Server, Barista, Student, or Musician!
Now hiring for our schools in McKinney, Little Elm and Plano!
If you are looking for a rewarding career sharing your passion for music with others, this is the job for you! Music teaching experience and/or a music degree are preferred but we are willing to train the "right" musicians as long as they possess sufficient skills and demonstrate potential to be excellent teachers!
* 4/4 School of Music is a fantastic place to teach music!
* Lots of great comments and reviews from current and former staff!
* $27-$32 per hour based on experience
* Teach in a professional (and relaxed) music school environment
* Stop wasting time and money driving around town from home to home
* We handle all scheduling and payment hassles so you don't have to
* All of our music teachers are employees
* We fully support our music teachers with a constant stream of new students
* We provide guidance for new teachers
* NOT a referral service. We care about our music teachers and their success!
* 12+ years of providing a fantastic music education and experience for our students in Washington, Texas and Oregon.
* Student concerts held twice yearly!
* Family owned and operated. NOT a chain store.
* You will learn as much as your students do!
* You'll never find a more rewarding job
* You will receive a response from us quickly
* Part-time job perfect for: Nanny, Server, Barista, Student, or a Musician!
You must work well with kids, teens and adults. Criminal background check required
What our teachers think about teaching at Four Four School of Music:
Working at 4/4 completely changed my life! I love going to work everyday and that's a rare feeling. The students teach me just as much as I teach them and I love the challenge of keeping lessons fresh and exciting! Having an opportunity to share what I love and seeing other people light up when they find their own inspiration is very satisfying. 4/4 consistently works hard to meet my needs as a teacher and make my job easy. I'm grateful every day to teach music!
~ Riley S.
It is a pleasure and an honor to work with 4/4 School of Music. Tyler and the staff truly understand the needs of teachers, students, and parents - everyone is supported, encouraged, and celebrated. Thanks 4/4! ~Isaac C.
I admire your leadership and capacity. You are an excellent leader and anyone that experiences 4/4, from teachers to students and parents can see that. Thank you for all you've invested in me. It hasn't gone unnoticed. ~Antonio M.
I loved working for 4/4 School of Music! The staff is awesome and was completely supportive of me while I was teaching. They provided wonderful assistance and encouragement in everything from teaching tips, to dealing with issues with parents or students, to arranging time off to have children. I always knew I could count on 4/4 to help me in any way they could. I met terrific students and parents, and I developed meaningful relationships with many of them over the course of several years. My time at 4/4 was much more than just "a job." Teaching through the school was a fun and enriching experience. I would highly recommend 4/4 to anyone looking to take or teach music lessons. ~ Erin M.
I've been teaching here for five years, I've grown a lot as a teacher and as a person within the walls of 4/4. ~Jon F.
I would very much like to thank everyone there for the opportunity to teach, encourage and motivate the wonderful students with whom I've worked. I found my time at the Renton school very rewarding and fun. ~Marcy S.
I can't thank you enough for the incredible experience I have had at 4/4. Teaching here has allowed me to grow as a person and musician worlds more than I knew was possible in three years. I am so thankful for that. ~Kristen H.
in your inbox.