The Original Woodman’s store in Janesville, WI (1930 at 922 Milton Avenue) after remodeling. Woodman’s second store in Janesville, WI at 1266 Milton Ave, built in 1956 after Phil Woodman joins his father in the business. his Woodman Family photo was part of an ad in the Janesville Gazette, 1958. Willard Woodman (middle) with sons Phil (left), and Dan, daughter Sarah, and wife Bunny. The Woodman’s built their 3rd store in Janesville in 1973. It’s over 40,000 sq feet at 1518 Randolph Road, and now houses the Janesville Post Office.