Formerly Granny's Corner, it is still our mission to provide high-quality child care in a homestyle environment that teaches God's love and word to the children. It is our goal to teach the children such useful skills as:
• Dressing themselves with minimal assistance
• Exercising proper table manners
• Working independently as well as in within a team
• Listening and following directions and completing tasks
• Numbers, alphabet, and reading
• Practicing beginner-level Spanish and American Sign Language (ASL)
Every child is a unique individual, and we want each Berry's Patch student to be comfortable and confident in diverse settings, knowing that they can do all things through Christ who strengthens them (Philippians 4:13).