Follow to know about new job openings at Episcopal Community Services of San Francisco.
About Episcopal Community Services of San Francisco
Episcopal Community Services of San Francisco (ECS) has worked at the forefront of homelessness – and innovative strategies to alleviate it – since 1983. We are an independent non-profit, committed to housing as the solution to homelessness and operate across the full continuum of care:
· 12 permanent supportive housing sites with on-site wellness services for single adults, families, and veterans;
· 2 Navigation Centers for people exiting encampment living and connecting with rapid rehousing services;
· 2 24/7 emergency shelters, plus staffing and day-to-day management of the city’s Interfaith Winter Shelter and Emergency Pop-up Shelters;
· Staffing and managing the City’s Coordinated Entry to Housing system for single adults;
· SF START: a roving team of in-shelter behavioral health specialists that offers mental health assessment, supports, and referrals for guests of all of San Francisco’s shelters.
ECS also runs a senior day-center, an adult education center, a culinary training program for homeless and recently homeless students, and the CHEFS Kitchens social enterprise.
ECS serves approximately 7,000 individuals annually with an operational budget of $33 million, assets of $5 million, nearly 300 employees, and thousands of devoted volunteers. Additionally, ECS provides partnership management and asset management services to three housing affiliates, with additional annual operations of $6 million and assets of $42 million.
Community Oriented, Diverse, Fast Paced, Great Benefits, Nonprofit