Follow to know about new job openings at House of Bread Christian Academy.
Do you know someone at
House of Bread Christian Academy
? Find out by connecting!
About House of Bread Christian Academy
Through a close partnership with parents, HBCA’s goal is to EDUCATE and EQUIP students to help them develop academically, spiritually, as well as physically and socially, so they can achieve high academic standards in a safe and positive setting, based on Biblical principles.
PREPARE our students for adulthood through teaching real-life skills and GUIDE them in becoming successful professionals who serve society.
PROVIDE a safe, effective, and enjoyable learning environment to ensure diverse opportunities for students’ development through employing:
– carefully selected, highly experienced, and godly teachers who sincerely care about your students
– rigorous academic instruction using Abeka and Bob Jones University (BJU) Press curricula
– efficient student-teacher ratio with individualized attention for every student
– innovative educational technologies with project-based teaching approach
PREPARE our students for transition into higher education, the job market, and business world by coaching them how to function in real-life situations through teaching:
– academic, critical thinking, and personal communication skills
– daily Bible lessons and weekly chapels
– via mentorship and counseling
GROW strong leaders and caring professionals who will serve society, by offering:
– presentations by professionals to educate students about exciting career choices