Follow to know about new job openings at BC Painting.
About BC Painting
PREMIUM HOUSE PAINTING BY LICENSED PAINTING CONTRACTOR - 15% OFF ANY SIZE JOB! Serving the South Bay BC Painting - LOCAL, LICENSED, BONDED & INSURED.
QUALITY WORK THAT'S AFFORDABLE BY A PAINTER WHO'S EXTREMELY RELIABLE AND VERY EASY TO WORK WITH.
Calif. State Contractors License - (Painting & Decorating, C-33) - #937097
- I'm a licensed and experienced painter -- I know how to get your job done and make the process easy for you. I am very conscientious - I do all of my work with a great deal of care and attention to detail. My prep and finish work is very thorough so the work will be long lasting.
- I respond quickly - one call will bring me to your property or office to discuss the job at hand - You'll have a complete and thorough bid emailed to you within 24 hours for your review. I can help you with color choices as well as provide options for different finishes and products and I'll work with you to complete the job with the least inconvenience to you.
- I'm flexible - I'll work with you to make sure the total cost for the job fits your budget so you're guaranteed a top-grade job for a price that's affordable.
- I'm versatile - I do more than paint. I can repair dry wall, replace and install baseboards, crown molding and trim, replace doors, take care of dry rot on exteriors and other carpentry repairs that will make improving your home or your office that much easier for you.
- I'm very reliable & trustworthy -- I am considerate and respectful of your home or your office and of your time. I show up ready to work as scheduled and stay on the job until it's completed on time, on budget and to your satisfaction, then clean up thoroughly before leaving so everything's spic and span.
Which leaves the only thing left for you to do is put your feet up and enjoy your new surroundings!
Brad’s work is of a very high quality. He goes out of his way to help the client in all stages of the job. He is very reliable, he gives the client a time and date to start the job and how long it will take and stands by it. One of my jobs was a rush and he went above and beyond the call of duty to get it finished." - Sally, South bay Client .
I do Interiors, Exteriors, Residential or Commercial, New Construction & Remodels.
I can provide excellent references upon request.
- All Interior & Exterior Painting - Kitchens & Bathrooms - Cabinet Repainting
- Crown Molding, Trim & Baseboard Installation & Painting - Drywall Repair - Pressure Washing - Exterior Dry Rot Repair - Concrete Floors and Garage Floors (Epoxy) Prepared & Painted
Arts & Design, Community Oriented, Employee Owned, Pet Friendly, Professional Services