Call My Guy Inc, Fairfield, CA logo

Call My Guy Inc

Be the first to know about job openings at Call My Guy Inc.

Fairfield, CA

Let a Talent Specialist match you with jobs at employers like Call My Guy Inc

CONTINUE

Work Culture at Call My Guy Inc

Ownership
Family Owned
Links
Our Story

Call My Guy started as an effort to bring hotel level service to the homeowner. 90% of our clients are from online services. The other 10% are from people we met along the way. For the first couple of years it was a one man operation. Now we have seven or so, depending on the season and availability.

Teamwork

Most projects are handled by one or more Leads, but we try to pair with Crew members when possible to help keeps costs more affordable. Every project is different, and we do our best to work with you in getting the most appropriate lineup.

Commitment

We commit to providing you the best service possible, in a timely manner with quality craftsmanship at an affordable price.

Receive Professional Services jobs in Fairfield, CA in your inbox.
Receive jobs in your inbox

I agree to Localwise’s Terms & Privacy