Follow to know about new job openings at Brighton Private School.
About Brighton Private School
School and Company Overview
We are a privately owned and operated family of Preschools, Private Elementary Education and Before and After School Recreation Programs. Our schools are rooted in Developmentally Appropriate Practices and a hands on philosophy, with our main focus being the development of self- esteem in every age group. Our schools are team oriented, with strong, positive views on our company culture and the people we bring into our family. Our staff is made up of educated, experienced, dedicated and long-term employees.
For our Children....
We believe that each child is unique and should be treated as an intelligent individual. We believe that each child has talents and potential which will enrich the lives of each member of the classroom community. We believe in providing an environment that allows each and every child the opportunity to explore their world in a way that is comfortable and interesting for them. We know that all children have different interests, strengths and styles of learning. We respect that each child has a different background, family unit, culture and view of the world in which they live. We believe it is our job to provide a loving, developmentally appropriate, engaging atmosphere that fosters self-esteem and relationships as well as a solid foundation for a true love of learning.
For our Families...
Our passion for everything we do is based upon supporting the health, happiness and Peace of Mind" we provide for each of our children and their families. We know that parents are our partners in the care, education and development of their child. We believe in, and support, their vital role in the home and as members of our family. We value the differences, beliefs and ideas of parents and strive to support those beliefs. We believe in developing solid, long- term relationships with our families, thereby creating an atmosphere of trust, honesty, respect and true adoration.
For our Staff...
We believe that our customers, staff and schools make up our family unit. We believe in building a staff from committed, educated and experienced individuals. We believe in educators who are passionate about their desire to teach, and who constantly strive to make their classrooms a wondrous place for their students. We believe in continuing professional development, performance accountability and mentorship. We believe in a team - based structure at every level, supported by administrators who work for their staff. We believe our staff shapes Brighton's future, their talents shape our lives, and their devotion creates the family we have today!
* To instill a sense of autonomy, capability and positive self- image in each child
* To create an environment rich in opportunities for each child to learn from exploration, creativity, discovery and challenges
* To create mini classroom communities within the school community; a family that includes our children and their families, our staff and their families
* To provide our children with educators who delight in developing one on one relationships with each student, who excel in using a variety of effective teaching strategies, who deliver consistent quality of care and who are the ultimate role models for behavior and interactions
* To provide curricula for the academic, social, emotional and physical development of each child
* To ensure that each situation or environment presented is age and developmentally appropriate for our students
* To constantly grow and learn as a school and a staff so we may always provide the best in care, education and employment for those in our family
Community Oriented, Creative, Education, Family Owned, Women Owned