This job post template is designed to make it easy for you to write your assistant teacher job post. Pick and choose the responsibilities and qualifications that fit your position.
For a little more information on working as an assistant teacher, check out our assistant teacher job description.
[Your Business Name] in [Your City Name] is looking for an assistant teacher to join our team. The successful candidate will have a passion for helping students achieve their full potential.
- Assist the teacher with lesson planning
- Present subject matter to students under the direction and guidance of the teacher
- Tutor and assist children individually or in small groups
- Discipline students in accordance with school policy
- Grade homework, tests, and other assignments
- Instruct and monitor students in the use of equipment and materials
- Observe students' performance and record relevant data to assess progress
- Participate in teacher-parent conferences regarding students’ progress or problems
- Plan, prepare, and develop various teaching aids
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Professional in appearance and demeanor
- Ability to multi-task
- Flexibility and adaptability
Additional Job Post Tips
Don’t forget to share how your business is unique! Here are some ideas:
- Tell the story of your business.
- Share how your product, service, or location is special.
- Highlight employee perks and salary.
- Explain why this team is fun to work with.
- Show pictures of your business, products, and/or team.