This job post template is designed to make it easy for you to write your tutor job post. Pick and choose the responsibilities and qualifications that fit your position.
For a little more information on working as a tutor, check out our tutor job description.
[Your Business Name] in [Your City Name] is looking for a tutor to assist client learning. The successful candidate will have a professional demeanor, a strong work ethic, and experience working with children.
- Provide one-on-one and group tutoring
- Help students meet their learning objectives
- Review content with students
- Clearly explain subject matter
- Check completed work
- Assist students in developing study skills and organizational techniques
- Keep track of academic progress
- Act as supervisor and disciplinarian as needed
- Strong communication skills
- Professional in appearance and demeanor
- Ability to multi-task
- Friendly demeanor
- Firm in discipline
Additional Job Post Tips
Don’t forget to share how your business is unique! Here are some ideas:
- Tell the story of your business.
- Share how your product, service, or location is special.
- Highlight employee perks and salary.
- Explain why this team is fun to work with.
- Show pictures of your business, products, and/or team.