This job post template is designed to make it easy for you to write your teacher job post. Pick and choose the responsibilities and qualifications that fit your position.
For a little more information on working as a teacher, check out our teacher job description.
[Your Business Name] in [Your City Name] is looking for an experienced teacher to join our growing team. The successful candidate will have a passion for helping students learn, grow and develop.
- Prepare and deliver daily lesson plans
- Establish and communicate clear objectives for all learning activities
- Provide a variety of learning materials for use in educational activities
- Observe and evaluate student's performance and development
- Assign and grade class work, homework, tests, and assignments
- Maintain accurate and complete records of students' progress and development
- Manage student behavior in the classroom
- Provide extra assistance for students with academic problems
- X years of teaching experience
- X degree or the equivalent
- Strong communication skills
- Professional in appearance and demeanor
- Ability to multi-task
- High energy level
- High work standards
Additional Job Post Tips
Don’t forget to share how your business is unique! Here are some ideas:
- Tell the story of your business.
- Share how your product, service, or location is special.
- Highlight employee perks and salary.
- Explain why this team is fun to work with.
- Show pictures of your business, products, and/or team.