This job post template is designed to make it easy for you to write your massage therapist job post. Pick and choose the responsibilities and qualifications that fit your position.
For a little more information on working as a massage therapist, check out our massage therapist job description.
[Your Business Name] in [Your City Name] is looking for a massage therapist to join our team. The successful candidate will have great communication and customer service skills.
- Consult with client regarding pain, tenderness, and desired results
- Service clients to resolve painful or tense areas of the body
- Manipulate muscles or other soft tissues of the body
- Guide and advise clients regarding relaxation, posture, stretching, etc.
- Document client’s condition and progress
- Strong communication skills
- Professional in appearance and demeanor
- Empathetic personality to connect with clients
- Ability to constantly be working their hands
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
Additional Job Post Tips
Don’t forget to share how your business is unique! Here are some ideas:
- Tell the story of your business.
- Share how your product, service, or location is special.
- Highlight employee perks and salary.
- Explain why this team is fun to work with.
- Show pictures of your business, products, and/or team.