This job post template is designed to make it easy for you to write your legal assistant job post. Pick and choose the responsibilities and qualifications that fit your position.
For a little more information on working as a legal assistant, check out our legal assistant job description.
[Your Business Name] in [Your City Name] is looking for a legal assistant to help organize and maintain an efficient law firm. The successful candidate will have great communication and organizational skills as well as an ability to multi-task.
- Assist attorneys in preparing for and during trials and court proceedings
- Research important and relevant information for attorneys regarding cases
- Identify appropriate laws, judicial decisions, legal articles, and other materials for assigned cases
- Compile, analyze, and organize information and files
- Prepare written reports
- Prepare legal arguments for lawsuits
- Draft pleadings and motions filed in court
- Organize and track files from case documents and make them available and easily accessible to attorneys
- Draft contracts, mortgages, and separation agreements.
- Maintain financial records
- Strong communication skills
- Inventory management skills
- Attention to detail
- Microsoft Office skills
- Professional in appearance and demeanor
- Ability to multi-task
- Research skills
Additional Job Post Tips
Don’t forget to share how your business is unique! Here are some ideas:
- Tell the story of your business.
- Share how your product, service, or location is special.
- Highlight employee perks and salary.
- Explain why this team is fun to work with.
- Show pictures of your business, products, and/or team.