Photo Credit: Harper Paige Bay Area
This job post template is designed to make it easy for you to write your hair stylist job post. Pick and choose the responsibilities and qualifications that fit your position.
For a little more information on working as a hair stylist, check out our hair stylist job description.
[Your Business Name] in [Your City Name] is looking for a hair stylist to join our team. The successful candidate will have great communication and customer service skills.
- Provide a range of services including hair cutting, highlighting, layering, dyeing, updos and blow drying
- Perform hairstyle consultations
- Suggest hair care products
- Maintain a consistent relationship with client base in order to ensure return clients
- Proactively develop new customers
- Attend and participate in continuing education and training in order to follow new trends and techniques
- Thorough knowledge of hair styles, hair care products and related procedures
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- Able to stand for prolonged periods of time
- Professional in appearance and demeanor
Additional Job Post Tips
Don’t forget to share how your business is unique! Here are some ideas:
- Tell the story of your business.
- Share how your product, service, or location is special.
- Highlight employee perks and salary.
- Explain why this team is fun to work with.
- Show pictures of your business, products, and/or team.