This job post template is designed to make it easy for you to write your fitness instructor job post. Pick and choose the responsibilities and qualifications that fit your position.
[Your Business Name] in [Your City Name] is looking for a fitness instructor to help train, guide, and teach clients. The successful candidate will have have a passion for health and fitness and a friendly, positive attitude.
- Lead X fitness classes per week
- Demonstrate how to carry out exercises
- Guide clients in correct technique to prevent injury
- Adjust level of fitness for each client’s needs and restrictions
- Check on client progress
- Instruct clients on health, exercise, and lifestyle tips
- High energy
- Physically fit
- Strong communication skills
- Excels at motivating others
- Friendly attitude
- X years of experience as a fitness instructor
Additional Job Post Tips
Don’t forget to share how your business is unique! Here are some ideas:
- Tell the story of your business.
- Share how your product, service, or location is special.
- Highlight employee perks and salary.
- Explain why this team is fun to work with.
- Show pictures of your business, products, and/or team.