This job post template is designed to make it easy for you to write your graphic designer job post. Pick and choose the responsibilities and qualifications that fit your position.
For a little more information on working as a graphic designer, check out our graphic designer job description.
[Your Business Name] in [Your City Name] is looking for a graphic designer to lead in-house design efforts at our company. The successful candidate will have a strong design sensibility and be a team player.
- Design all collateral for company, including advertisements, social media images, printed materials, signage etc.
- Gather content for designs, including written content and images
- Ensure that designs are consistent with brand guidelines
- Collaborate with marketing team
- Request comparative quotes from vendors
- High level of proficiency with Adobe Photoshop and other Creative Suite tools
- Very creative with strong design sense
- Ability to take feedback and direction
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Additional Job Post Tips
Don’t forget to share how your business is unique! Here are some ideas:
- Tell the story of your business.
- Share how your product, service, or location is special.
- Highlight employee perks and salary.
- Explain why this team is fun to work with.
- Show pictures of your business, products, and/or team.