This job post template is designed to make it easy for you to write your content writer job post. Pick and choose the responsibilities and qualifications that fit your position.
For a little more information on working as a content writer, check out our content writer job description.
[Your Business Name] in [Your City Name] is looking for a content writer to create relevant and compelling content for our website, blog and marketing campaigns.
- Write and post content for company web pages and blog
- Contribute written content for social media channels
- Develop written content for marketing collateral, press releases, and other content as needed
- Collaborate with other team members to develop content
- Edit and proofread content created by other team members
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Highly organized
- Strong, clear, and direct communication skills
- Experience writing for the web
- Experience with social networks and implementation of social media marketing
Additional Job Post Tips
Don’t forget to share how your business is unique! Here are some ideas:
- Tell the story of your business.
- Share how your product, service, or location is special.
- Highlight employee perks and salary.
- Explain why this team is fun to work with.
- Show pictures of your business, products, and/or team.