Busser at Muracci’s Japanese Curry and Grill Restaurant | Photo Credit: Janelle Santos
This job post template is designed to make it easy for you to write your busser job post. Pick and choose the responsibilities and qualifications that fit your position.
For a little more information on working as a busser, check out our busser job description.
[Your Business Name] in [Your City Name] is looking for a busser to help organize and maintain an efficient restaurant. The successful candidate will have great communication and organizational skills as well as an ability to multi-task.
- Organize and clean tables as needed
- Serve water to customers/refill glasses
- Clean dining area/service stations
- Assist janitorial staff in cleaning
- Take customer orders
- Ensure timely delivery of customer orders
- Answer any questions that customers may have
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Professional in appearance and demeanor
- Able to multi-task
- Team player attitude
- Able to carry heavy objects
Additional Job Post Tips
Don’t forget to share how your business is unique! Here are some ideas:
- Tell the story of your business.
- Share how your product, service, or location is special.
- Highlight employee perks and salary.
- Explain why this team is fun to work with.
- Show pictures of your business, products, and/or team.