This job post template is designed to make it easy for you to write your bookkeeper job post. Pick and choose the responsibilities and qualifications that fit your position.
For a little more information on working as a bookkeeper, check out our bookkeeper job description.
[Your Business Name] in [Your City Name] is looking for a bookkeeper to help organize and maintain financial records. The successful bookkeeper maintains records of financial transactions by establishing accounts, posting transactions, and ensuring legal compliance.
- Define bookkeeping policies and procedures
- Maintain accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions
- Balance accounts by reconciling entries
- Maintain historical records by backing up documents
- Prepare financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements
- Experience with QuickBooks or equivalent
- XX years of bookkeeping experience
- Strong communication skills
- Careful attention to detail
- Data entry skills
- Professional in appearance and demeanor
Additional Job Post Tips
Don’t forget to share how your business is unique! Here are some ideas:
- Tell the story of your business.
- Share how your product, service, or location is special.
- Highlight employee perks and salary.
- Explain why this team is fun to work with.
- Show pictures of your business, products, and/or team.