This job post template is designed to make it easy for you to write your social worker job post. Pick and choose the responsibilities and qualifications that fit your position.
[Your Business Name] in [Your City Name] is looking for a social worker to assist clients. The successful candidate will have strong communication and interpersonal skills, and be a problem solver.
- Collaborate with the patient’s other caretakers to ensure that you are meeting their medical needs
- Refer patient to community resources
- Maintain patient’s past records (medical, legal, etc.)
- Act as the liaison between the patient and community resources (legal, medical recovery centers, job placement, financial and educational services, etc.)
- Provide individual consultation with patients
- In cooperation with the patient’s other caretakers, plan the patient’s discharge from care facilities
- Monitor and record patient progress, adapt patient plan as necessary
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
- Good judgment and decision making
- Attention to detail
- Problem-solving skills
- Must possess XX degree or the equivalent
Additional Job Post Tips
Don’t forget to share how your business is unique! Here are some ideas:
- Tell the story of your business.
- Share how your product, service, or location is special.
- Highlight employee perks and salary.
- Explain why this team is fun to work with.
- Show pictures of your business, products, and/or team.