This job post template is designed to make it easy for you to write your project coordinator job post. Pick and choose the responsibilities and qualifications that fit your position.
[Your Business Name] in [Your City Name] is looking for a project coordinator to manage various projects for our business. The successful candidate will have strong organizational skills, working knowledge of Microsoft Office, and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Plan, manage, and create activities
- Prepare and present project proposals (with scheduling, budgeting, etc.)
- Find necessary resources, equipment, and information for such activities
- Delegate responsibilities to those on the project management team and supervise team members
- Act as the liaison between the organization and clients to set project requirements and objectives
- Manage projects that are already underway, tracking progress and addressing any problems that may arise
- Document project through all steps (proposal, process, conclusion)
- Answer questions from project participants
- Issue legal paperwork when necessary
- XX years of project management experience
- Experience budgeting, basic math skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Time management
- Problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of and ability to navigate Microsoft Office and other project management applications and tools
Additional Job Post Tips
Don’t forget to share how your business is unique! Here are some ideas:
- Tell the story of your business.
- Share how your product, service, or location is special.
- Highlight employee perks and salary.
- Explain why this team is fun to work with.
- Show pictures of your business, products, and/or team.