This job post template is designed to make it easy for you to write your physical therapist job post. Pick and choose the responsibilities and qualifications that fit your position.
[Your Business Name] in [Your City Name] is looking for a physical therapist to observe and treat patient’s physical ailments. The successful candidate will be a strong communicator, possess good problem-solving skills, and have an XX degree or the equivalent.
- Ask patient for medical history and determine the purpose of their visit
- Diagnose patients’ ailments by physically assessing pained areas and asking patient about the type of pain they have
- Provide the best possible treatment to alleviate or eliminate pain
- Provide therapeutic exercises aimed at alleviating pain
- Instruct patient how to perform exercises on their own
- Determine efficacy of treatment and modify treatments when necessary
- Plan patient discharge with the patient’s other medical consultants
- Document patient information in department records
- Follow basic rules and regulations to promote a safe and clean working environment
- Maintain equipment, calling for repairs when necessary
- Compassionate communicator
- Good bedside manner
- Ability to motivate others
- Attention to detail
- Problem solver
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to carry XX pounds
Additional Job Post Tips
Don’t forget to share how your business is unique! Here are some ideas:
- Tell the story of your business.
- Share how your product, service, or location is special.
- Highlight employee perks and salary.
- Explain why this team is fun to work with.
- Show pictures of your business, products, and/or team.