This job post template is designed to make it easy for you to write your operations intern job post. Pick and choose the responsibilities and qualifications that fit your position.
[Your Business Name] in [Your City Name] is looking for an operations intern to assist the operations team in optimizing efficiency and customer satisfaction at our organization. The successful candidate will be organized, have great attention to detail and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Navigate spreadsheets for data entry and filing
- Use web analytics tools to assess efficacy of current operations methods
- Assist in adapting current operations systems to optimize efficiency
- Manage inventory and purchases
- Log budgeting in a spreadsheet
- Ability or a willingness to learn how to use web analytics tools
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Strong communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate program or already graduated
Additional Job Post Tips
Don’t forget to share how your business is unique! Here are some ideas:
- Tell the story of your business.
- Share how your product, service, or location is special.
- Highlight employee perks and salary.
- Explain why this team is fun to work with.
- Show pictures of your business, products, and/or team.