This job post template is designed to make it easy for you to write your office manager job post. Pick and choose the responsibilities and qualifications that fit your position.
For a little more information on working as an office manager, check out our office manager job description.
[Your Business Name] in [Your City Name] is looking for an office manager to assist with administrative functions in the office space. The successful candidate will be organized, have strong communication skills and have a great attention to detail.
- Manage and direct phone calls
- Maintain a clean and organized office space
- Manage payroll and payments to service providers
- Schedule meetings
- Assist office visitors as necessary
- Maintain filing systems
- Order supplies and business cards
- Communication skills (written and verbal)
- Leadership and supervision skills
- Management, administrative, or assistant experience/skills
- Ability to navigate basic office management systems and procedures
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Reporting skills
- Attention to detail
- Time management skills
- Problem solver
- Ability to multi-task
- Must possess XX degree or the equivalent
Additional Job Post Tips
Don’t forget to share how your business is unique! Here are some ideas:
- Tell the story of your business.
- Share how your product, service, or location is special.
- Highlight employee perks and salary.
- Explain why this team is fun to work with.
- Show pictures of your business, products, and/or team.