This job post template is designed to make it easy for you to write your medical assistant job post. Pick and choose the responsibilities and qualifications that fit your position.
[Your Business Name] in [Your City Name] is looking for a medical assistant to work with the rest of the medical team to provide medical assistance to patients. The successful candidate will have the ability to work in teams, strong communication skills, and basic clinical experience.
- Ask patient for medical history and determine the purpose of their visit
- Prepare patient for nurse or doctor examination by performing physical tests (blood pressure, weight, temperature, etc.)
- Provide emotional and psychological support to patients and their family/friends
- Educate patient and their family/friends about their diagnosis and self-care methods to apply upon discharge
- Answer any follow-up questions the patient or their family/friends may have
- In collaboration with the rest of the medical team, resolve patient’s medical needs
- Follow hospital rules and regulations to maintain and safe and clean work environment for patients and employees
- Provide documentation of patients in their hospital charts and records
- Follow the directions of nurses and doctors to aid in patient care
- Respect and maintain patient confidentiality
- Maintain equipment, calling for repairs when necessary
- Maintain and restock inventory
- Schedule surgeries as directed by doctors
- Verify scheduled times with patients and walk them through necessary paperwork
- Good bedside manner
- Team player
- Strong multi-tasker
- Strong listening and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must possess XX degree or the equivalent
- Formal training in medical assistance preferred
Additional Job Post Tips
Don’t forget to share how your business is unique! Here are some ideas:
- Tell the story of your business.
- Share how your product, service, or location is special.
- Highlight employee perks and salary.
- Explain why this team is fun to work with.
- Show pictures of your business, products, and/or team.