This job post template is designed to make it easy for you to write your janito job post. Pick and choose the responsibilities and qualifications that fit your position.
[Your Business Name] in [Your City Name] is looking for a janitor to help in cleaning and maintenance. The successful candidate will be an efficient worker with an eye for detail.
- Empty trash
- Monitor security after hours and lock premises upon entering and exiting during off-hours
- Steam-clean carpets
- Sweep, mop, and wax floors
- Remove stains using cleaning solutions if possible
- Clean windows and glass
- Clean restrooms with disinfectants
- Report if anything is in need of repair
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Attention to cleanliness and detail
- Efficient worker
- Ability to carry XX pounds
- Ability to operate basic machinery
Additional Job Post Tips
Don’t forget to share how your business is unique! Here are some ideas:
- Tell the story of your business.
- Share how your product, service, or location is special.
- Highlight employee perks and salary.
- Explain why this team is fun to work with.
- Show pictures of your business, products, and/or team.